Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lich King first kill and few words about loot

Welcome! The final gates of Icecrown have been opened up for us after months of waiting! Finally Lich King is vulnerable! According to wow.com, Blood Legion of Illidan-US has scored the world first of 10-man The Fall of the Lich King. All 10 player who participate in this combat, received the Kingslayer title. You should know that it was the normal mode of the 10-man difficulty. We can read at wow.com – Blood Legion is a high end 25-man guild, so this kill was not what you would call “pure.” Anyway even so, they are first like Louis Armstrong on the moon and who remember this second dude?
I’m too busy to log in to my World of Warcraft account, but I will try to play more at the weekend (at night or something like that). Loot from Lich King is very powerful, and you can check out wowhead.com, there are less powerful items from 10-man difficulty raid and more powerful from 25-man Lich King Raid. Few items are …well, devastating like Heaven’s Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies – wonderful dagger for Rogue or Mithrios, Bronzebeard’s Legacy – mace. My favorite is…
Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand
SwordTwo Hand
895-1344 DmgSpeed 3.60 (311.0 damage per second)
+ 181 Strength
+ 197 Stamina

2x Red Socket
Durability: 120 / 120
Requires Level 80
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 115
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 99

What a sexy weapon ….isn’t it? Of course there are others, but for me huge swords are the best weapons ever! This weapon is my main reason to visit good old Arthas in this cold and unpleasant home. I’ll talk with my guild officer when they are planning to go to Icecrown Citadel for Lich King raid…
You know, after few years I realized – World of Warcraft or any other even fantastic MMO RPG, can’t take my life! Even when I’m tempted, sometimes there is hundred better things to do, then leveling or getting powerful items like this sword…hrrnnnnghhh…temptation is soo strong…hrnn i can’t..damn it’s really hard…you know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment